Full Time Delivery Driver
Monday - Friday, 8-5
As a Delivery Driver you will be responsible for the delivery of merchandise in a safe, prompt, and professional manner leaving a positive impact, and completely satisfy our customers.
Responsibilities for this transportation role include:
- Driving in a safe, courteous and defensive manner
- Communicating professionally with customers at their site
- Setting up customer returns accurately
- Participating in yearly physical inventories
We are seeking a reliable and safety-minded Delivery Driver committed to providing exceptional customer service. You should also be highly organized with strong time-management and prioritization skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate maintain professional and cooperative relationships with both customers and colleagues.
Additional qualifications for this role include:
- Clean Driving Record
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 21 years of age or older
- Class C or D valid license
- Willingness to submit to and pass background check and drug screening test
- Physically adept to lift up-to 75 pounds
- Ability to read a map or understanding of geographic area
- Demonstrated ability to drive “safe” in various road conditions, which may include the transportation of hazardous materials
Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of employment.
We are an EEOC/AA Employer.
Compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, 401K, paid holidays/vacation. Salary is based on experience and job performance.
Apply online or in person at 1526 25th E, Idaho Falls, ID 83401